For Black History Month (February), Thomson Gale has just assembled a collection of activities and information to complement classroom topics.
Within the site, according to Thomson Gale, teachers and students can:
* Read biographies of significant African-American individuals
* Take a Black History Month quiz
* Follow a timeline of events that helped shape African-American heritage
* Enjoy activities taken from the Black History Month Resource Book
* Explore African-American literature
Click HERE to link to the site.
Source: Thomson Gale, http://www.gale.com/