WHAT: Free SETDA Webinar Examining Implementations of New Technologies
* Adam Geller, CEO, Edthena with Diane Lauer, Executive Director of Professional Development and Assessment at St. Vrain Valley School District, CO
* Nikki Navta, CEO, Zulama Modern Learning with Dr. Todd Keruskin at Elizabeth Forward School District, PA
* DJ Cunningham, CEO, LearnStyle with Halton District School Board Leader from the Canadian province of Ontario
* Julie Huston, Senior Account Executive, Three Ring with Jesse Orth, Lead Teacher, Potomac Heights Elementary School, MD
WHEN: Thursday, February 11, 2016 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. ET
Adam Geller, founder and CEO of Edthena, a leading video coaching platform for classroom observation, will be one of the presenters in a free, one-hour webinar focusing on examples of innovative ways to enhance K-12 learning. The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, February 11 at 3:00 p.m. ET.
The webinar presenters are SETDA’s Emerging Private Sector Partners program participants and their school partners. Geller will partner with Diane Lauer, the executive director of professional development and assessment at St. Vrain Valley School District in Colorado, to talk about how the district implemented video coaching to accelerate teacher professional development and collaboration.
The other presenters will address the following topics:
– Enhancement of student learning through making and playing educational games
– Differentiating instruction based on student learning styles
– Using a digital platform used to capture, share and track student progress
To register, go to http://survey.k12insight.com/survey.aspx?k=SsRPUWsSXQsPsPsP&lang=0&data=
Source: Edthena, edthena.com/, and SETDA, setda.org/