Turning Technologies has announced the release of the latest version of flagship product TurningPoint. The new release of TurningPoint is the easiest-to-use and most powerful version to date, offering additional capabilities and an enhanced overall user experience. TurningPoint consolidates the company’s most popular products into one simple interface for polling in PowerPoint on both PC and Mac, polling in any application and self-paced polling.
The latest version of TurningPoint touts a dashboard interface, giving users instant management of polling, participants, content, sessions and reports. Other basic features have been redesigned with specific customer feedback in mind, including the ability to poll natively in PowerPoint for Mac 2011. TurningPoint offers native PowerPoint integration for both PC and Mac with the same user experience. Available in install and no-install versions for both PC and Mac, the newest version of TurningPoint creates a versatile solution for assessment delivery and data collection in any environment.
With the integration of TurningPoint, presentations become engaging, collaborative experiences that involve audiences in real dialogue instead of pure lecture, the announcement states. Participants use handheld response devices, ResponseCard keypads, or Internet-connected devices via a ResponseWare application, to answer questions. Results are instantly displayed on screen and collected in detailed reports for analysis. Offering a multitude of features and simple, familiar interface, TurningPoint has been readily adopted in K-12 classrooms, college and university lecture halls as well as professional meetings and events.
Key features include:
· Poll in Any Environment & Application - same user experience on PC and Mac
· PowerPoint for Mac 2011 Integration - native polling integration for Mac platforms
· One Download for PC or Mac - available in install and no-install versions
· Dashboard Interface - manage polling, participants, content, sessions and reports
· Robust HTML Content Editor - supports pictures, characters and question lists
· Create Content Once - use in all polling environments for easy implementation
· Participant List Editor - simplifies ability to create, import and export lists
· Session Data Manager - toggle views, see points, set benchmarks and scales
· Reporting Engine - customizable views, reports export to .CSV, .XLS and .PDF
· “On-Demand” Integrations - import LMS Participant Lists and “sync” sessions
For more information about TurningPoint, visit www.TurningTechnologies.com.
Source: Turning Technologies, www.TurningTechnologies.com