StudyBlue has announced the release of mobile apps that allow high school and college students to study their notes and online flashcards stored or created on StudyBlue.com anytime, anywhere.
The new iPhone, iPod Touch and Android apps have been put to the test by thousands of students worldwide, and the new releases incorporate their feedback. The most popular request from students was "offline study mode," which allows them to review their most recent materials when no internet connection is available.
Susan Dillon, a high school English teacher in Modesto, California was one of the first high school teachers to implement StudyBlue in her classroom. She reported finding increased engagement with studying and improved quiz scores. "I am amazed that students now 'recommend' that I use StudyBlue for a myriad of activities and that they wish their other teachers would use it. Vocabulary quiz grades improved. I believe the immediacy and efficacy of StudyBlue.com and its mobile applications have contributed to this success."
StudyBlue Mobile App features include the following:
* OFFLINE MODE. Study online flashcards and notes even when there's no internet.
* MULTIMEDIA FLASHCARDS. It's easy to study photos, diagrams, and audio.
* SEARCH. Find online flashcards and notes to supplement your own.
* CLASS MANAGEMENT. Add and remove classes from your StudyBlue.com account.
* MESSAGES. Contact classmates to collaborate.
Source: StudyBlue: www.studyblue.com/