Moodlerooms, Inc., has announced joule, an enterprise learning management platform with next-generation functionality, dedicated service, a growing partner program, and the open-source LMS Moodle at its core. joule enables institutions and organizations to connect people, systems, and data to make online learning more engaging and accountable, according to the announcement.
joule is designed as an adaptable solution that gives learning management customers the options they need to boost their learning programs, with outcomes-based learning, enhanced reports and notifications, federated content management, batch course conversion, supported integrations, simplified administration, and a customizable streamlined user interface.
Features include the following:
• Outcomes-Based Learning: Instructors can enhance classroom activities with online quizzes, assignments, resources, and forums that are linked to outcomes and standards.
• Reports and Notifications: Organizations can efficiently monitor student activities and provide notifications to promote successful learning behaviors.
• Content Management: Course designers can streamline course creation by developing useful tags for learning objects that are catalogued in a federated repository.
• Authentication and Enrollment: Administrators can reduce data entry errors and maximize resources by automating administrative tasks.
• Branded Themes: Organizations can promote consistency throughout courses with a look and feel that reflects the organization’s identity.
• In-Program Help: Participants can access tutorials and Frequently Asked Questions from within the platform to get immediate end-user support.
• Modules and Blocks: Organizations can select from a wide range of tested open-source and third-party applications to create engaging courses, including an integrated web conferencing tool from WebEx, Turnitin plagiarism tools, and a portable e-portfolio solution from eFolioWorld, a product of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.
• Batch Course Conversion: Educators can transfer their courses and content from an existing LMS for a smooth transition.
With open-source Moodle at its core, joule is a flexible, open platform with continuous development to meet changing needs, according to the announcement. joule customers can add tested, supported, and fully integrated functionality from a growing list of partners through Moodlerooms’ mPower Program. Features are also continually added and updated through free Moodle upgrades.
For more information or to purchase joule, visit www.moodlerooms.com/joule.
Source: Moodlerooms, www.moodlerooms.com