Moodlerooms, Inc., provider of the learning management platform joule, has released joule 1.1 to expand the functionality available to educators. Some of these changes include enhanced administrative functionality, integrated synchronous chat and presentation tools, and advanced forum features.
With joule 1.1, Moodlerooms clients can now:
- Automatically archive courses that are marked to be deleted
- Update grades in SIS through Web services
- Flag forums posts, sort forum topics by name and date, attach multiple files, download forums and enable anonymous posting
- Add custom and default pictures to certificates
- Manage exams through Web services integration with Respondus 4.0
- Seamlessly access Microsoft Live@edu through single sign on
- Use SAML 2.0 for single sign on
- Collaborate and communicate using synchronous audio, video and text chat and presentation tools from AMVONET
- Easily add video content to courses, create a synchronized playback of a video and document, and allow students to submit videos to assignments through Kaltura
- Build site, category and course level themes
To learn more about what's new in joule 1.1, read the release notes at http://moodlerooms.com/resources/joule-1-1-release/.
Source: Moodlerooms, www.moodlerooms.com