Knovation has announced the launch of its new netTrekker Search Navigator Program. Developed to foster the growing community of netTrekker Search users, the Navigator program empowers educators to work collaboratively with colleagues to leverage the power of digital resources and netTrekker Search to create engaging 21st century learning environments.
Knovation developed the netTrekker Search Navigator Program to support educators who are:
- Passionate about their work
- Inspired by the possibility of discovering new ways to remove barriers to learning
- Excited about collaborating with colleagues to create engaging, 21st century learning environments
- Looking for opportunities to lead
Knovation has designed a four-hour, online course for netTrekker Navigators. The course provides participants with:
- Background knowledge on 21st century skills, information literacy, and knowledge on how netTrekker Search can support differentiated learning
- Basic understanding of how to support adult learners
- Guidance in planning a netTrekker Search workshop
- An opportunity to network and collaborate with other netTrekker Search Navigators and Knovation's professional learning staff in the Know New Ideas online educator community
The online course provides participants with the opportunity to learn how netTrekker Search can be maximized to support differentiation in the classroom. Educators who complete the netTrekker Search Navigator Program can move forward in the Navigator community by becoming Silver Level Navigators. In order to earn Silver Level Navigator status, Navigators will be provided with the resources needed to conduct their own professional learning workshops with other educators over the course of the year and will be invited to contribute to the Know New Ideas community through discussion forums, blog postings and social media promotion. Silver-level Navigators will receive recognition for their status and be entered to win an expense-paid trip to ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education) or another state conference geared toward education. Silver Navigators will also be invited to co-present a "best practice" webinar for other netTrekker Search users.
Educators who are interested in learning more about the netTrekker Search Navigator Program can go to www.nettrekker.com/us/support/navigator.
Source: Knovation, www.knovationlearning.com