CoffeeCup Software, Inc., a Web authoring Internet software company, has announced the availability of their Educational Software Package, a free suite of five Windows applications that helps educators teach their students how to make Websites.
Qualified teachers can receive copies of five Web design and maintenance applications, without charge, including:
- CoffeeCup VisualSite Designer, a WYSIWYG Website creator and editor that enables novices to make Web pages. Using a library of dozens of professionally-designed templates and an intuitive interface, CoffeeCup VisualSite Designer lets teachers guide students in their introduction to the Internet and to Website creation.
- CoffeeCup Web Calendar, a wizard-driven program that adds a Flash calendar to your Website. You can keep track of school events, meetings, and holidays. Educators can master the program quickly and use it as a tool to acquaint students with creating a stylish, interactive Website, according to the announcement.
- CoffeeCup News Flash, a utility for adding headlines and news items to a Website. Grab news from Yahoo, CNN, and CNET. Learn to use Flash and RSS to announce news, and link to other Web pages.
- CoffeeCup Form Builder, a Flash-based form builder that uses drag and drop to create Web forms, enabling you to add input boxes, lists, check boxes, and radio buttons to your Website.
- CoffeeCup Photo Gallery, a program that lets you add image galleries to Websites.
"We've made it as easy as possible for elementary and secondary public schools and libraries in the U.S. and around the world to receive these five software applications," said Scott Swedorski, VP of Marketing and Distribution at CoffeeCup Software. "Simply fill out a one-page online form on http://www.coffeecup.com/k12/, and we'll ship your CDs to your school, with no strings attached."
Source: CoffeeCup Software, Inc., http://www.coffeecup.com/