Follett Software Company has announced the release of version 8.5 of TetraData, the company's suite of K-12 data management, analysis and vision alignment tools that enables districts to more quickly user their data to make informed decisions, drive continuous improvement, and impact student success.
Featuring performance enhancements to speed queries, expanded analysis and reporting capabilities and enhanced security reminders to protect student data, TetraData 8.5 also supports the new federal race and ethnicity reporting requirements.
The key features in TetraData 8.5 include:
- More intuitive user interface features an improved toolbar that guides users through building a basic query simply by following the order of the buttons on the screen.
- Added security reminders protect student information from exposure to non-authorized viewers.
- Improved report viewing options such as the ability to search for text in a report; TIFF, XML and CSV export options; and more user-friendly parameters.
- Expanded analysis and reporting capabilities for districts looking to monitor performance against benchmarks, item level and standards data.
- Support for the new federal race and ethnicity reporting requirements.
- Increased ethnicity analysis and reporting for districts with Native American populations.
In addition to an array of 8.5 user's guides and documentation, Follett Software has produced a complimentary webinar, "What's New in 8.5," that provides a guided tour of the new enhancements. Existing TetraData customers may view the webinar by visiting www.FollettSoftware.com and logging on to the Customer Portal.
Source: Follett Software Company, www.FollettSoftware.com