Capstone, a publisher of children's books in the U.S. education market, has announced the launch of a new professional development program for elementary and middle school educators. Presented by a cadre of nationally known speakers with more than 20 years of product experience, Capstone's professional development program incorporates best practices with research-based products on a range of dynamic topics, including:
- Differentiated instruction for grades K-5
- Literacy strategies for English Learners
- Response to Intervention
- Boys Read
- Using nonfiction to entice struggling readers
- Using fiction and nonfiction to entice struggling readers
- Graphic novels in the classroom
- Building classroom libraries
- Technology in the classroom
Capstone's program will offer educators flexible options, such as onsite or online sessions, as well as customized education curriculum to target their specific needs. Attendees will leave with takeaways on the session's content, project ideas, recommended reading lists, and tactics to implement their new knowledge in their classroom.
For more information on Capstone's professional development, visit www.capstonepub.com/content/teacher_prodevelopment.
Source: Capstone Publishers, www.capstonepub.com